IGO is seeking expressions of interest from Ngadju Transport Contractors or Transport Contractors in partnership with Ngadju enterprises that would like to be considered for the upcoming tender for General Road Freight Services to IGO’s Nova Mine Site.
In summary, the scope of these services are;
• Transportation of General Freight from Perth – Nova (~1 to 2 trucks per week)
• Transportation of General Freight from Kalgoorlie – Nova (~1 to 2 trucks per week)
• Ad hoc priority pick up and hot shot runs from time to time
• Storage and consolidation of freight at Perth and Kal Depots
• Coordination and manage pick-ups from IGO’s suppliers
Should you have an interest in seeking to participate in the tender process, please provide a capability statement to Mr Rob Rickie, IGO Senior Contracts Officer (Robert.Rickie@igo.com.au). A detailed scope and requirement will be provided in January 2019.