Expression of Interest
Ngadju Heritage Survey Workers
CASUAL HERITAGE SURVEY WORKERS POOL
Eligibility to Apply: Open to all Ngadju Native Title Aboriginal Corporation Members with suitable historical and cultural knowledge of Ngadju Native Title Land.
- Participants must be 18 years or older to qualify for Heritage Surveys.
- This work is casual and rotational, which means the same team may not be engaged for every survey and team members may change
- The work can be arduous and often crosses difficult terrain; therefore, you will be required to have a good level of physical fitness
To be considered for selection for survey work, you must complete the following employment forms:
- Casual Employment Contract
- Employee Checklist Form
- Personal details form (full name, including date of birth, address, bank account details, tax file number, next of kin and contact information
- Superannuation -nominated fund form
- Tax File Declaration Form
Partial completion of forms – All employment forms are mandatory and must be fully completed. If you need assistance with accessing electronic facilities to complete the forms or are unsure of the information required, please contact Ms Anna Taite, NNTAC Heritage Manager who will help you with this.
Introduction of Health & Safety Processes & Procedures
As a result of NNTAC now managing the provision of heritage services, a number of changes have been made to improve the operation of the service and the safety of staff and workers. Any questions regarding these processes should be directed to Ms Anna Taite, NNTAC Heritage Manager.
- Mandatory Drug Testing
The Corporation will arrange, at its own cost, mandatory alcohol and drug testing for survey workers prior to workers being engaged to undertake the Heritage Survey work.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Ngadju Survey Workers will be required to arrange their own PPE for use at every survey. PPE includes: Boots and high visibility shirts. These items will be purchased at the Survey Worker’s expense and will remain the property of the individual. However, the Corporation may assist with the initial purchase and deduct the costs from the participant’s Survey Payment
Job Related Enquiries: Enquires are encouraged and should be directed to Anna Taite, NNTAC Heritage Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The selection process may not necessarily include the conduct of interviews.
Please click the link above for the NNTAC Heritage Employee Details Form.
Please Click on the Link above for the NNTAC Employee Checklist Form.
Please Click On the Link above for the Tax File Declaration Form.
Please Click on the Link above for the Superannuation Form.