Skip to content
The Ngadju Native Title Aboriginal Corporation (NNTAC) is the registered Native Title Body which holds and manages the Native Title rights and interests on behalf of the Ngadju People.
The native title rights of the Ngadju People include:
- The right to access Ngadju country;
- The right to engage in ritual and ceremony;
- A right to camp and build shelters;
- A right to fish (excluding commercial fishing);
- A right to collect bush medicine;
- A right to hunt and take flora and fauna;
- A right to take ochre;
- A right to take water;
- A right to cook on the land;
- A right to care for and protect sites of significance in Ngadju Country; including the right to impart traditional knowledge concerning the area.